- 10-Mar-2017 to 31-Mar-2017 (EST)
- Louisville, KY, USA
- Full Time
Under general supervision, manages the accounts payable function within the organization. Primary liaison for affiliate/partner transactions and reconciliations, and manages accounting, facilities and legal document archives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Audit, record and pay vendor invoices, credit cards and expense reports.
- Maintain payables information
- Process 1099 forms
- Maintain W-9 certificates
- Provide A/P technical support to staff
- Prepare month-end close entries and reporting
- Maintain reconciliation and reporting for affiliates and partner organizations
- Provides back up for Accounts Receivable processing
- Perform other duties as assigned
Experience with MS Dynamics GP (Great Plains) is required.
Bachelor's degree in accounting. Two (2) to Four (4) years of experience. A combination of education and experience may be substituted when proficiency is demonstrated.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to those who are able to perform the essential duties of the job.
SPECIALIZED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
The incumbent must have computer skills. Experience with the following types of software and/or Windows based applications is preferred: word processing, databases, spreadsheets, and e-mail.